Dallas SEO Dogs
Many of ouf clients mention social media as the most difficult task they face, not only because they lack experience, but also because of disorganization. If you’re like most executives and small business owners, you find it increasingly difficult to meet the demands of social media balanced with an already hectic schedule. What’s worse, studies show that we waste a couple of hours every day to distractions. Get rid of those and you have a much more productive work day!
- playing your favorite facebook or mobile phone game app (Farmville and Words With Friends are common sources of time waste)
- routinely checking your email for responses or new business inquiries
- following your favorite sports team as a trade transpires
- getting sucked into a Facebook or Twitter discussion that lasts for hours
- nodding off at your desk
- do one thing at a time
- take a break mid-day to relax, have lunch, re-energize and refocus
- have someone schedule and screen calls and make appointments for you to avoid interruptions
- check email and then close it out for an hour or 30 minutes
- use instant messenger instead of phone calls; answer messages when you have free time instead of getting into long discussions
- schedule time slots for social media
- By now, every small business owner knows that n...
- The Dallas and Fort Worth areas are home to som...
- E-Commerce and its relationship to Search Engin...
- The ideal SEO landing page is the balance of tw...
- Last month, Dallas SEO Dogs had the pleasure of...